Sound Soul - Soul Eater RPG
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine
A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am by Kuraikage

» The Nuclear Kishin Egg?
A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 am by Rei

» Jonathon McDowell
A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 am by Rei

» Partners Unite : The Scythe That Can't Transform Finds a Meister? [WIP]
A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am by Rei

» Two's Company, Three's a... Team?
A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 am by Rei

» A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister)
A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 am by Necro

» Jeff Ketusaki
A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:47 am by Rei

» Organizer: FaT
A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 am by Kuraikage

» Freedom at Last?
A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am by Kuraikage

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necro

A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) Empty
PostSubject: A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister)   A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 am

Jeff walked up to the stairs of DWMA "Finally, I can become a true weapon and meet up with a meister that's looking for a weapon, I hope their soul can support my weight" He starts walking up the stairs, watching other students going up and down the stairs.

Jeff reaches the top of the stairs, he was slightly tired from the walk, it was much taller than he imagined. He sit's upon a nearby bench "Sooner or later my cardio will be exponential" He sighs.
Back to top Go down

A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister)
Page 1 of 1