Sound Soul - Soul Eater RPG
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine
Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am by Kuraikage

» The Nuclear Kishin Egg?
Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 am by Rei

» Jonathon McDowell
Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 am by Rei

» Partners Unite : The Scythe That Can't Transform Finds a Meister? [WIP]
Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am by Rei

» Two's Company, Three's a... Team?
Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 am by Rei

» A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister)
Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 am by Necro

» Jeff Ketusaki
Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:47 am by Rei

» Organizer: FaT
Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 am by Kuraikage

» Freedom at Last?
Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am by Kuraikage

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jonathon McDowell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistdrake

mistdrake

Jonathon McDowell Empty
PostSubject: Jonathon McDowell   Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Name: Jonathon McDowell
Type: Meister
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195 Lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye color: Also Brown
Skin Tone: Pale
Body: Medium
Looks: Jonathon McDowell 391d3edc5a65eaa5d3ad11b8cc8fb17c1301697068_full-1_zpsab86eb73
Personality: A relatively calm guy, seldom does he raise his voice. Typically he can be found near the edge of the crowd or the room, watching, observing.  If he acts it is typically well thought out and he knows what he's doing.  Of course, he does have a temper, he just has a longer fuse then most.  He'll simmer for quite some time, but when his fuse does run short, well, no one is really sure how he'll act then.
History: He never meant to be a meister.  For most of his life thus far he lived rather normally. Then it happened, some sort of demon creature made an attempt on his life. Were it not for the rescue of two strangers, one of whom turned into a weapon, Jonathon would most likely have died. After slaying the creature, the mysterious duo explained who they were and the academy they came from, as well as offering Jonathon an opportunity. Feeling he owed the two his life after saving him like they did, he took their offer.  He became a meister, well, in training, and did well.  Despite being one of the older students however, he still has yet to find a weapon partner that fits him.  Despite that, he is a skilled fighter who learned fast and excelled, despite his current lack of a true weapon.
Powers:
Partner:
Spells:
Weapon Type:
Special Move:
Kishin Souls 0
Witch Souls: 0
Human Souls: 0
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Humor : Your life has no meaning ("LOL", right?)

Jonathon McDowell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonathon McDowell   Jonathon McDowell I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 am

Approved~!
Back to top Go down
https://soundsoul.forumotion.com

Jonathon McDowell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sound Soul - Soul Eater RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters :: Approved Meisters-
Jump to: