Sound Soul - Soul Eater RPG
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine
Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am by Kuraikage

» The Nuclear Kishin Egg?
Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 am by Rei

» Jonathon McDowell
Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 am by Rei

» Partners Unite : The Scythe That Can't Transform Finds a Meister? [WIP]
Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am by Rei

» Two's Company, Three's a... Team?
Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 am by Rei

» A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister)
Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 am by Necro

» Jeff Ketusaki
Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:47 am by Rei

» Organizer: FaT
Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 am by Kuraikage

» Freedom at Last?
Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am by Kuraikage

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei

Rei

Humor : Your life has no meaning ("LOL", right?)

Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System   Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:09 am

0-499 Points = 1 Star Weapon/Meister - Access to level 1 in the library

500-999 Points = 2 Star Weapon/meister - Access to level 2 in the library

1000 - 1499 Points = Highest Rank Weapon/Meister - Access to level 3 in the library

1500+ Points = Death Scythe/World Class Weapon/Meister - Access to level 4 in the library

The library contains information on kishin missions, which may be useful before a mission. If the library have a book on your mission's kishin or problem then you are allowed to role play as a bit more prepared, like predicting attacks. Just don't act as if you've fought them a million times. The library will be found in the DWMA, coming soon.
Back to top Go down
https://soundsoul.forumotion.com

Weapon and Meister Point and Rank System
Page 1 of 1