Sound Soul - Soul Eater RPG
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine
Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am by Kuraikage

» The Nuclear Kishin Egg?
Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 am by Rei

» Jonathon McDowell
Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 am by Rei

» Partners Unite : The Scythe That Can't Transform Finds a Meister? [WIP]
Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am by Rei

» Two's Company, Three's a... Team?
Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 am by Rei

» A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister)
Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 am by Necro

» Jeff Ketusaki
Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:47 am by Rei

» Organizer: FaT
Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 am by Kuraikage

» Freedom at Last?
Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am by Kuraikage

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Character Creation Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rei

Rei

Humor : Your life has no meaning ("LOL", right?)

Character Creation Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Template   Character Creation Template I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:33 am

(Copy and paste the code for this template at the bottom and fill it out in a new topic. remember to remove everything in the brackets!)

Name: (What is your character called?)
Age: (What age is your character? 12-18 for school kids, 22+ for teachers. You must ask for special permission to be a teacher from an administrator)
Type: (Witch, kishin, weapon or meister)
Height: (In feet and inches)
Weight: (In pounds)
Hair Color: (No need to explain)
Eye color: (No need to explain)
Skin Tone: (Be precise, eg. tan, milky)
Body: (Muscular, medium, big, skinny etc.)
Looks: (Picture or 40 words)
Personality: (40 words at least please)
History: (60 words at least please)
Powers: (kishin only. One power please. If you want more than one ask an admin but tell them what you want so they can decide if it's reasonable to allow extra powers)
Partner: (Weapons or meisters only. Leave blank unless you've already arranged a partner)
Spells: (Witches only. You must create a spell before you choose it. You can have two spells to begin with. You gain a spell when you defeat a weapon and meister team.)
Weapon Type: (Weapons and Kishin only. What type of weapon are you? 40 word description or picture)
Wavelength/Special Ability: (Leave blank. A member of staff will allocate you one based on your battle techniques and personality after your character is experienced enough)
Special Move: (Leave blank, a member of staff will allow you to get one when they feel you are experienced enough. Meister and weapon partners only)
Kishin Souls 0 (Do not change. You get 1 for every kishin you defeat)
Witch Souls: 0 (Do not change. You get 1 for every witch you defeat)
Human Souls: 0 (Do not change. You get 1 for every human you defeat)

Here is the code:

Code:
(Copy and paste the code for this template at the bottom and fill it out in a new topic. remember to remove everything in the brackets!)

[b]Name:[/b] (What is your character called?)
[b]Age:[/b] (What age is your character? 12-18 for school kids, 22+ for teachers. You must ask for special permission to be a teacher from an administrator)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Boy or girl?)
[b]Type:[/b] (Witch, kishin, weapon or meister)
[b]Height:[/b] (In feet and inches)
[b]Weight:[/b] (In pounds)
[b]Hair Color:[/b] (No need to explain)
[b]Eye color:[/b] (No need to explain)
[b]Skin Tone:[/b] (Be precise, eg. tan, milky)
[b]Body:[/b] (Muscular, medium, big, skinny etc.)
[b]Looks:[/b] (Picture or 40 words)
[b]Personality:[/b] (40 words at least please)
[b]History:[/b] (60 words at least please)
[b]Powers:[/b] (kishin only. One power please. If you want more than one ask an admin but tell them what you want so they can decide if it's reasonable to allow extra powers)
[b]Partner:[/b] (Weapons or meisters only. Leave blank unless you've already arranged a partner)
[b]Spells:[/b] (Witches only. You must create a spell before you choose it. You can have two spells to begin with. You gain a spell when you defeat a weapon and meister team.)
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] (Weapons and Kishin only. What type of weapon are you? 40 word description or picture)
[b]Wavelength/Special Ability:[/b] (Leave blank. A member of staff will allocate you one based on your battle techniques and personality after your character is experienced enough)
[b]Special Move:[/b] (Leave blank, a member of staff will allow you to get one when they feel you are experienced enough. Meister and weapon partners only)
[b]Kishin Souls[/b] 0 (Do not change. You get 1 for every kishin you defeat)
[b]Witch Souls:[/b] 0 (Do not change. You get 1 for every witch you defeat)
[b]Human Souls:[/b] 0 (Do not change. You get 1 for every human you defeat)
Back to top Go down
https://soundsoul.forumotion.com

Character Creation Template
Page 1 of 1