Sound Soul - Soul Eater RPG
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine
Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am by Kuraikage

» The Nuclear Kishin Egg?
Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 am by Rei

» Jonathon McDowell
Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 am by Rei

» Partners Unite : The Scythe That Can't Transform Finds a Meister? [WIP]
Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am by Rei

» Two's Company, Three's a... Team?
Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 am by Rei

» A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister)
Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 am by Necro

» Jeff Ketusaki
Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:47 am by Rei

» Organizer: FaT
Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 am by Kuraikage

» Freedom at Last?
Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am by Kuraikage

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Freedom at Last?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rei

Rei

Humor : Your life has no meaning ("LOL", right?)

Freedom at Last? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last?   Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:29 am

"So what you're suggesting is that the more powerful the egg becomes, if you keep it stable like you are just now, it won't matter. Hm... I suppose that could work with more training with the Kyukon water, but still, it would reach a point where it could no longer be stabilized, and that point is probably closer than you think. I fact, it's probably unlikely that you could gain the qualifications for a Death Scythe, although even if you did we wouldn't be able to accept you as a Death Scythe, having a kishin egg as a Death Scythe would just create chaos..."

Death paused for a few moments.

"So whadaya say?"
Back to top Go down
https://soundsoul.forumotion.com
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last?   Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:33 am

Kurai looked up to Death and listened to his explanation. "Then test it," he told him. "You can take souls from weapons that fail to reach the qualification, can't you? Surely you can embed souls and test if the theory is possible... It's not like a few will really make me a pure-blood regardless." He was hoping Death would agree to the test before he signed it, having ound a pen with his hand on the table.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last?   Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:47 am

"Hmm... Alrighty then, I will allow you to hunt kishin souls and consume them! My condition is that if there is any sign that you are unable to keep the kishin egg stable, I'm afraid the restriction will have to be put in place immediately. Do you have any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last?   Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:50 am

Kurai rubbed his head lightly before he signed the paper Death had set out on the desk. He set the pen down and then stood, looking to the shinigami. "I was figuring you'd restrain me and feed a soul before determining concretely if the restriction should be now or later," he told him. "Just for safety... If I were to be unrestrained and turned into a monster just from one..."
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last?   Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:02 am

"Why feed you a soul when you can hunt one yourself? This is a school you know," Death joked.

"Select a mission and bring the kishin egg that you retrieve back to the DWMA. We'll then allow you to consume the soul while you are in safe conditions. I doubt that you will be unable to control the egg after one additional soul, but I suppose it's better to be safe than sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last?   Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:05 am

Kurai only bowed lightly to Death. Even though it was to be safer than sorry, Death still wanted him to hunt one of his own. "It's better than nothing... And at least he thinks of my abilities highly; had I been new I would've been in classes first." He then unbowed. "What sort of missions are available," he asked. "I'd rather you give a mission suitable to my abilities than head to the board and take on someting that wouldn't be safe."
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last?   Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:30 am

"Hmm... Well there's a case in Russia that seems like it may be suitable for you. You are a blade weapon, and have no partner and therefore cannot resonate with anyone, so it would suit you perfect. There's a kishin egg hunting near a group of nuclear power plants, so any damage caused would be catastrophic. With your claws you wouldn't be able to do much damage to the plants, and you would still be able to fight effectively, so I believe this is a suitable mission."
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last?   Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am

Kurai listened to the task that Death was offering. "I suppose I'll head out right away," he told the unsymmetrical figure. He thanked Death for the chance that he was giving him before he rushed out of the Death Room and towards the next route of travel to Russia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last?   Freedom at Last? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom at Last?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4