Sound Soul - Soul Eater RPG
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine
Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am by Kuraikage

» The Nuclear Kishin Egg?
Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 am by Rei

» Jonathon McDowell
Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 am by Rei

» Partners Unite : The Scythe That Can't Transform Finds a Meister? [WIP]
Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am by Rei

» Two's Company, Three's a... Team?
Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 am by Rei

» A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister)
Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 am by Necro

» Jeff Ketusaki
Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:47 am by Rei

» Organizer: FaT
Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 am by Kuraikage

» Freedom at Last?
Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am by Kuraikage

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine Empty
PostSubject: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:36 am

Kurai stepped off of the plane that he had hitched a ride from at the last moment. He yawned lightly to himself, looking at the sky seeing how dark it was. It had taken a little while to get from the academy to this place; however, he couldn't be distracted from his goal. He had a mission to accomplish, and he started heading where Death had told him upon his exiting of the Death Room. "Maybe I'll be okay," he spoke to himself lightly. "It's not that hard of a mission... I hope... And perhaps the kishin won't know what I am..." He shivered lightly from the breeze incoming.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Humor : Your life has no meaning ("LOL", right?)

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:57 am

The power plant area in question could be seen in the distance. With the size of it, it was clear why he had to be careful not to cause any damage to the near by environment, it would have been easy to cause damage for something like a hammer weapon, and such damage could cause great damage to a wide radius of land and water. The sun was beginning to set, it sat in the sky half asleep, its eyes closed and its mouth drooling. There were quite a few clouds and the air was cold and bitter.
Back to top Go down
https://soundsoul.forumotion.com
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 7:00 am

[Referencing the possibilities of what weapons he would've been? o3o]

Kurai felt the cold air against his skin, the kishin-weapon hybrid shivering as he looked towards the nuclear plant. He had to ask directions a few times when he got lost, but after an hour or two he was there. "Well, I'm here... But this place is huge; where would the kishin even be..." He looked from left to right, sighing in confusion starting to think it wouldn't be so easy. "Maybe... Maybe I could attract it." He looked down and grabbed his shirt lightly, trying to focus and emit a lightly stronger wavelength.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:28 am

[Not really x3, I think war hammers have blades anyway o3o]

Suddenly a tall, deformed figure appeared, hunched over. It had a metal frame made of steel bars on the back of its body, making clinking sounds as it moved. The bars had blades and hands attached to it. The figure wore a scary, steel mask. It smirked, seemingly noticing its fresh prey. Suddenly metal bars from the frame rose up with attached blades, and the two 'arms' pounced at Kurai, attempting to impale his full body.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:32 am

[Oh, then I took the wrong idea o3o]

Kurai looked at the incoming blades when the strange creature came towards him. He immediately ducked, letting the arms go overhead as he rolled aside and got up. "That's quite a metal frame you have there," he spoke to the kishin, the egg in his soul trying to pulse out some signal that it was in need of assistance. "Would be too bad if you weren't alive to use it." He summoned his blades onto his fingers and lunged forward to attempt striking the creature in the torso. Hopefully it'd work.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:15 pm

[Yes you did o3o *shuns you*]

The figure growled at Kurai's remarks, clearly unhappy with him. He quickly dug the blades out of the ground. The frame seemed to be operated like marionette puppets. The attack came towards the figure, Kurai's claws about to hit him head on. suddenly two hammers from the frame flung out and slammed the claws, deflecting the attack, and hopefully causing some damage to Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:19 pm

[*has become shunned for false idea*]

Kurai felt his arms hits by two hammers, the kishin being flung around about ninety degrees. He cried out lightly as he fell to the ground, swept off his feet by the counter. He quickly got up though, rushing a few feet away as he called up his kishin armor to defend himself with. "That was rude," he snarled at the marionette, shutting his eyes to have more focus on his smell and hearing. He treid to work his way around and strike from the back.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:38 pm

The kishin egg grinned, not that Kurai could see of course, and circled Kurai. It began to take light steps, noticing Kurai's sudden blindness. It attempted to lead Kura closer to the nuclear fusion plant, for some reason. The blades once again rose from the frame, and pounced on Kurai like cats trying to catch a rat. As they did so they made a clicking sound, like when a wind-up-toy is wound up.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Kurai heard the blades rushing towards him, and he rolled aside again. He lunged at the kishin egg, unaware of the proximity he held to the nuclear plant. "Prepare to die," he spoke out.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:45 pm

The kishin led Kurai closer to the plant. They were pretty close to the buildings now. The kishin egg grinned once again, sending a pair of hands attached to the frame towards Kurai, attempting to grab him. The kishin egg then began to repeatedly slice at Kurai with the blades, regardless of whether the hands had been able to grab him or not.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:50 pm

Kurai knew his attack had missed when he felt nothing near his hands. It disappointed him lightly, as he didn't want the battle to prolong for a long period of time. It was then that he felt the kishin's hands grab him and holster him from the ground gently, Kurai struggling to get his arms free since they had been grabbed. It wasn't that much longer before he felt the blades against his armor, and though it was minimal at the start, he felt the armor be slashed through after a few blows. He was still a new kishin unlike before, feeling his stomach and torso be slashed as he cried out in pain. "Stop that," he yelled out, manifesting blades on his feet as he kicked towards the kishin's torso and neck to try putting it out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:14 pm

The kishin egg was impaled from the stomach. It immediately threw Kurai away, although damage had all ready been done. It growled and jumped up, landing on the side of the nuclear fusion reactor. It then began to ascend, crawling up the side with the aid of some tools on the metal frame upon its back. It had ascended relatively high, and looked down to see how Kurai had reacted to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:16 pm

Kurai was a bit shocked at the fact the kishin egg had crawled up the side of the reactor. He was afraid that if he followed, it would lead to damage he wouldn't be able to fix. "I can't just go up there," he thought to himself as his armor dissipated. There was no need to keep it up and him lose his energy. "Come down from there you puppet," he yelled in insult. "Face me like a man!"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:28 pm

The kishin looked down and grinned again. A hammer like tool rose from the metal framework of tools and weapons on its back, and began tapping the tower, sending small, but detectable to trained senses, vibrations down the reactor and across the ground below. The message was fairly obvious, the kishin egg was threatening to smash up the reactor, which would be very bad news.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Kurai felt the vibrations, looking up at the kishin shaking his head. "I'll submit if you just leave it alone," he told it, getting onto his knees and bowed. "I'll do what you want... Just leave it alone; you'd kill yourself and everyone else..."
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:35 pm

The kishin egg grinned. It seemed that Kurai had succumbed to its threat. The kishin egg kept tapping the reactor. It let out a series of grunts to Kurai, and the hand from the mechanical frame arose again, beckoning Kurai, in the event that he let his armor down and was able to see the kishin egg. It was trying to get Kurai to come up the side of the fusion reactor with it, perhaps to make sure that Kurai didn't back out of the agreement, as Kurai could have easily tricked the kishin egg by making it come down from the reactor and then killing it.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:43 pm

[Darnit; now how am I gonna kill it? p3p]

Kurai heard the grunts and looked up, seeing it continuing to tap the reactor. "It's smarter than it looks," he thought to himself as he stood up straight, keeping his expression as though he was submitting to the kishin egg. He was afraid to crawl, shortening the claws he had summoned as he crawled up the reactor to his best ability. He crawled so that he would be under the egg and capable of having his torso pierced by its blades, closing his eyes lightly with his armor gone and wounds bleeding. "Just make it quick," he told it. He was planning to turn, grasp the blade, and pull the kishin down from the side and crashing it into the ground, his claws to its heart so that when they landed, they would pierce the monstrosity clean through to its back. It was a light longshot, but it was a start to a plan.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:46 am

(( Meheheheh >:] ))

The kishin egg's mechanical frame suddenly summoned numerous weapons; out of the frame emerged metal bars with attached blades, hammers, needles etcetera. They all began to reckless atack Kurai, blades digging into him like combine harvesters, hammers swinging at him, needles impaling him, every weapon it could use was attempting to hurt Kurai in any way possible. What made matters worse was that if the attacks missed, there was a constant chance that the reactor could be damaged, and in such an event the results would be simply catastrophic.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:49 am

When Kurai turned to fulfill his plan, he noticed just how many weapons the egg was throwing at him. He felt needles stick through him, hammers beat again his legs and arms, and more importantly, swords stab into his torso and stomach. His eyes widened from the shock, his mouth dropping a bit feeling breathless. It wasn't long before he slid and fell from the reactor to the ground in agony trying to devise a plan.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:08 am

Surprisingly, the reckless actions of the kishin egg had not caused any severe damage to the reactor. It jumped down after Kurai, using an abseiling-like technique as it did so, occasionally using a mechanical hand to ease its fall. When it caught up with Kurai it attempted to grab him with the mechanical hands, and once again, regardless of whether it had managed to grab Kurai with the mechanical hands, began to slice at him like a combine harvested again with the mechanical blades from the metal frame on its back.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:11 am

Kurai felt the blades of the egg beginning to slash at him, his mind thinking of calculations. The places he needed to hit were its head, torso, and stomach as well as the legs and arms. It took a minute or two, but after doing so, he felt his body react without his own input, blades spiking from his body towards the creature to attempt impaling it in many areas.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:21 am

The kishin egg almost didn't notice what had happened. All of a sudden blades had 'appeared' in its body. In its frenzy it was blind to this, well, at first. Blood began to seep from the wound and run down the kishin egg's body. It stopped slashing, noticing the wound. It whimpered a little, before falling to its knees. After the powerful blow the kishin egg had already taken, this had been strong. It seemed like it could take no more. Until it stood up...

The kishin egg seemed much more motivated than before. This time every mechanical arm attached to its frame all of a sudden rose up behind it, like spider legs. All of a sudden, all of the mechanical tools attempted to slam into Kurai all in one spot.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:25 am

[How does one defeat this thing xD]

Kurai saw the incoming arms. All he could do was roll aside quickly and in agony, looking to the kishin hoping the arms would bury into the ground and be difficult to pry out. He felt the egg inside of his soul surge, his eyes darkening a bit feeling it starting to take over; he was nearly dead after all, and he was losing the strength he needed to hold it back. "Poor little egg... Stupid," he spoke in distaste, holding his arm up to spike the kishin again with another few blades.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:32 am

[I was going to kill him vbut I felt the battle was too short, so one more hit xP]

The kishin egg saw the blades fire in its direction and quickly jumped out of the way. But it couldn't. It urged the mechanical tools out of the ground with maximum strength but it was no use. The blades went right through its body. The mechanical arms went limp. Its body disappeared in a spiral of black shadows, leaving a small kishin egg floating in its place. The mechanical frame fell to the ground, lifeless.
Back to top Go down
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:37 am

Kurai looked to the egg left floating where the kishin had once stood. He could feel aches and pain throughout his body, the kishin taking the egg into his hand as he turned and staggered towards town. He was really just running on adrenaline; if it ran out he would be on the ground nearly unable to move. He continued to stagger, having accomplished his mission and needing to report to Death. He stopped near a window at the edge of the town, fogging the window as he slowly, and shakingly, repeated the phrases necessary. To his dismay, that was when his adrenaline was gone, the kishin slumping forward where his head kept him propped up against the window. He held to the egg with minimal strength, holes in his body with some capable of being seen through to the other side. "I did it," he told Death before blood started coming from his mouth; the kishin had got him in his lungs a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine   Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next