Sound Soul - Soul Eater RPG
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
I am stalking you >Smile

Welcome to Sound Soul! We are a growing community, but please register to help! If you already have an account, we recommend that you stay logged in in at all times for convinience if you want to post anything.

Star✰Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Freedom at Last: Pt 02: Chance to Shine
Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am by Kuraikage

» The Nuclear Kishin Egg?
Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:27 am by Rei

» Jonathon McDowell
Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:11 am by Rei

» Partners Unite : The Scythe That Can't Transform Finds a Meister? [WIP]
Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am by Rei

» Two's Company, Three's a... Team?
Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 am by Rei

» A Weapon Always Needs A Meister (Open For Meister)
Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 am by Necro

» Jeff Ketusaki
Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 6:47 am by Rei

» Organizer: FaT
Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 am by Kuraikage

» Freedom at Last?
Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am by Kuraikage

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rei Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei

Rei

Humor : Your life has no meaning ("LOL", right?)

Rei Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Rei Hunter   Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:49 am

Name: Rei Hunter
Type: Weapon
Height: 4' 08"
Weight: 74 Pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Skin Tone: Slightly Pale
Body: Thin
Looks:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Rei is a laid-back girl and doesn't tend to worry about small details, however she can get worried and stressed about things such as tests. She is able to be serious when she wants to and can do it effectively. She is level-headed and can be very sensible, mainly in battle or when it is very important. She is sometimes overemotional and can have large reactions to different situations, especially with being angry. She also has quite a tsundere personality, and can be feisty and outcasting to strangers, and only really lets her true personality show around Blair.

History:

Rei grew up in the suburbs of LA. She went to a normal Middle School and had a good life there. Her life was pretty much normal... Until one day. It was in PE class, they were playing dodgeball. Rei was one of the last people left on her team, and she was a relatively valuable asset to the team at this point, and so some people from the other team began to target her. A student suddenly threw a fast ball at her. She dodged it, but now had a moment of vulnerability. She suddenly noticed a ball heading right towards her face. In a moment of panic, she squealed and covered her face with her arms. And that's when a relatively small scythe blade emerged from her arm, slicing the ball clean in half. After discovering that she was a weapon, she went to the DWMA to find a meister partner. She has one fatal flaw however, she was able to learn to fight autonomously, without a meister, however she was unable to fully transform into a scythe.

Powers:
Partner: Blair Coburn
Spells:
Weapon Type:

Scythe:

Special Move:
Kishin Souls 0
Witch Souls: 0
Human Souls: 0

Last edited by Rei on Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://soundsoul.forumotion.com
Kuraikage

Kuraikage

Rei Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Hunter   Rei Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:11 am

Weaponz! Approve? o3o
Back to top Go down

Rei Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sound Soul - Soul Eater RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: